NOTE: This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a small commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I love. Please read my full disclosure here for more information.
As a mega-fan of the Original “Naked 3” Palette from Urban Decay, I was thrilled to hear about the “Naked 3 Mini” – and it has not disappointed me!
This little gem of a palette is compact – in fact, it could fit in your pocket! Thus, it is a perfect palette to pack while traveling:
These colors are in the rose gold family similar to the original “Naked 3” shades; however, these shades are unique enough to differentiate them from the namesake palette.
- “Glassy” – This shade is a gorgeous champagne, which is ideal for placement on the browbone or the inner corner. It is also perfect as an all-over wash to the lid.
- “Public” – Stunning rose gold. There are no words to describe the beauty of this shade. It provides subtle glitter, with no chunkiness.
- “Laced Up” – Matte dusty rose. This color is the quintessential crease shade.
- “Stolen” – Shimmering dusty rose; ideal for lid application.
- “Right Time” – Dusty purple/mauve; excellent for crease application.
- “Spiced” – Very deep eggplant purple shade with pinkish sparkling specks. This shade dials up the drama and anchors the palette. It is perhaps the most versatile – as a liner, deep crease shade, or suitable lid color on a date night.
I have 3 separate looks utilizing this remarkable palette: