NOTE: This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I love. Please read my full disclosure here for more information.
I understand how it is — you want to get your wife what she wants for Christmas, a unique gift that will earn rave reviews from her this holiday season! (You know the saying – “Happy wife, happy life!”) However, you are overwhelmed by the endless rows of palettes, brushes, and hair accessories at Sephora or ULTA. In this post below, I’m going to list the best Christmas gift ideas for your amazing wife!
Of note, the best thing is that these recommendations are crafted with all skin tones in mind, so you do not have to worry about selecting the wrong shade of anything. I’m trying to make it easy for you, guys! 😉
1) Charlotte Tilbury Exaggereyes Palette – This rose gold themed palette is perfect for a special occasion, such as a wedding. It provides a classic look she can use every single day! Plus, its compact design if perfect for traveling.
2) Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – This is the perfect present for your wife. Perfecting eyeliner application is one of the most difficult makeup techniques, but one which, when mastered, changes your wife’s makeup game forever. This eyeliner literally applies itself, with a clean application to boot, making it one of the best gifts for your best friend. You can read my full review here.
3) Charlotte Tilbury “Pillow Talk” lipstick – Another great pick from Charlotte Tilbury! The luxurious packing of this lipstick will truly thrill your wife, and she will recognize this is a special gift. This nude pink lipstick provides an ultra-sophisticated look which will prove a great addition to her lipstick collection. She will look like a queen. This shade also comes in a medium or dark version, which you can find on the Charlotte Tilbury website. You can see my full “Pillow talk” collection review here.
4) Mac “Russian Red” lipstick – This true red Mac lipstick is iconic. This is the right gift for any woman (especially if your wife loves makeup) as it truly matches all skin tones. At fifteen dollars, the price point is pitch-perfect. I’m including a picture below of this beautiful lipstick in action:
5) Urban Decay Mini Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette – The Urban Decay brand is a treasure trove of eyeshadow palettes – and thus offers the best Christmas gifts for your wife. Each palette is a collection of mostly neutral tones which provides plenty of different colors for everyday use. She will use any of these palettes for a very long time. You cannot go wrong with these! One of my most recent favorites is the Mini Naked 3 palette, although larger palettes are available. You can read my full review here.
6) Revlon One Step Volumizer and Styler – Probably the most useful gift on this list! If you have the type of wife who struggles with her hair (like me!), this is a wonderful gift which will help her achieve that supermodel blowout look in a time crunch (5 minutes max). The simple design makes this a foolproof tool. Read my full review here.
7) Buxom lip gloss – For the woman in a hurry, a quality lip gloss is worth its weight in gold. This allows a woman to achieve a polished look without a lot of hard work during a long day. She can simply swipe the lip gloss on her lips, no mirror needed. This is also the perfect thing to stash in her purse. The formula of Buxom lip gloss is outstanding and second to none. It is also extremely comfortable on the lips, rendering this a great gift. My full review is here.
8) Nars Orgasm Blush – This famous blush, with its scandalous name, will be a winner in your wife’s book. This is rose gold shimmer upon the cheeks, a blush to help her achieve the height of glamour on a date night or work day.
9) Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara – Another beauty favorite with a flirty name! Your wife will love the long seductive lashes this product will give her. You can read my full review here.
10) Ipsy subscription – If you are undecided as to the perfect gift and none of the above options appeal to you, I encourage you to buy an Ipsy subscription. It is a great way to cover all your bases! It is truly the best subscription gift, and a personalized gift at that. You can purchase an Ipsy monthly subscription at $13 per month for however many months you desire. Your wife will need to enter some information in the website regarding her beauty preferences (makeup vs. skincare, etc.) and skin tone. She will receive a bag of various beauty goodies each month, allowing her to test different products, a wide range of colors of makeup, and different skincare options before making a purchase and spending a lot of money. This is the perfect Christmas gift. (And if you don’t want to get this for Christmas, it’s also a fantastic Valentine’s Day gift as well!)
Merry Christmas to you and yours!